The positive news is that both Mindfulness and Hypnotherapy work incredibly well for anxiety.
Tom is a very skilled therapist who puts you at ease right from the beginning. I needed help with an anxiety related issue at work that was stopping me from making progress in my career. Tom helped me develop really effective coping strategies that I still use today. Thank you Tom!
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety can range from a mild inconvenience to an overwhelming feeling which has a significant impact on work, relationships with colleagues and loved ones, and all aspects of life. And partly because of this it can be hard for those suffering with it to seek help, or when they do to find the right help.
How can I help?
I use a combination of evidence-based techniques and approaches to help you understand your anxiety and move past it. The way I work depends on your personal situation and what is going to work best for you. The first step is us having a chat so you can tell me a little bit more about what anxiety issues you are currently experiencing. Just click here to arrange a call or email conversation.
As someone who has had anxiety in the past, I know a lot about it. My personal experience combined with my training enables me to help you with yours. I’m passionate about helping others to overcome and manage their anxiety and to find the methods which work best for each person.
Some of the anxiety and social anxiety issues I help with:
- Working with social anxiety issues
- Building your confidence and self-esteem
- Overcoming your fears and phobias, like going to the dentist or encountering spiders
- Improving relationships with your friends and family
- Valuing yourself when being judged by others
- Dating with confidence
- Coping with social media
- Dealing with online versus real life interactions
- Working with LGBT people with confidence and social anxiety issues